Saturday 18 June 2011

So its been awhile

Hey, so its been a while, ive been very busy i suppose finishing up college and in life...

Going to start getting back into blogging as its a nice way to round up whats happened in the past month or so =)...

So since we last spoke alot has happened.

we have filmed another part of cubes, called cubes-

My Edit:



Robs Edit:




On another note, ive now finished my ND in media at college, and everyone is splitting up and heading off to different uni's, me going to Derby University which is fairly close and one of my good film maker friends already goes to, and hes off to an american film school this summer, Jealous >.> =P but yeh, i think ive finished the year on either DDM, or a DDD (highest grades)
so not to bad =)

More news, ive done myself a youtube home page wallpaper, which i think looks very very amazing =) check it out at www.youtube.com/ecksdeeproductions, and ive made myself a facebook page, which is the easiest way for me to show my new work if your not subbed to me on youtube and thats just www.facebook.com/ecksdeeproductions =)


Ok i think thats about it =), ill love you and leave ya with afew recently done videos =)



Our FMP (Final Major Project)



- Still needs alot of After Effects work, and still a work in progress



Mine and Wills 60 Second Lucid Dream entry

No comments:

Post a Comment